Required for a major company “Radiation Officer” of the Radiation Services Department
Should meets the following conditions:
- University degree / Chemical / Radiological Physics or General Physics sciences and Nuclear. (Bachelor degree or Engineer)
- Experience in radiation field not less than 3 years
- Experience in dealing of Natural Radioactive Materials in Oil and Gas (NORM).
- Experience in communicating with the main local and international companies in the field of radiation services and the oil sector.
- Participate in studying and setting specifications and completing tenders regarding the works of NORM.
- Participation in the radiation services and projects related to radioactive materials carried out by the company including NORM, survey work, transportation and disposal of radioactive materials.
- Taking samples for radiological measurement, preparing them, sending them to accredited laboratories and following them up.
- Communicate with main contractors’ clients and executing companies as sub-contractors and prepare the necessary reports.
- Supervising teams of engineers and technicians
- Transferable residence 18 (For Kuwaiti Resident)
- A valid Kuwaiti driver’s license (For Kuwaiti Resident)
- Skills in using Microsoft Office programs
- Certified by the Kuwait Society of Engineers (For Engineers (
Salary is determined according to the CV, experience provided and when conducting the personal interview
Please send your CV with copies of university certificates and work experiences to: