Required for a major company “Radiation Officer” of the Radiation Services Department
Should meets the following conditions:
- University degree / Radiological Physics or General Physics sciences and Nuclear. (Bachelor degree or Engineer)
- Experience in radiation field not less than 3 years
- Experience in dealing of Natural Radioactive Materials in Oil and Gas (NORM).
- Experience in communicating with the main local and international companies in the field of radiation services and the oil sector.
- Participate in studying and setting specifications and completing tenders regarding the works of NORM and Radiation.
- Participation in the radiation services and projects related to radioactive materials carried out by the company including NORM, survey work, transportation and disposal of radioactive materials.
- Taking samples for radiological measurement, preparing them, sending them to accredited laboratories and following them up.
- Communicate with main contractors’ clients and executing companies as sub-contractors and prepare the necessary reports.
- Supervising teams of engineers and technicians
- Skills in using Microsoft Office programs
Salary is determined according to the CV, experience provided and when conducting the personal interview
Please send your CV with copies of university certificates and work experiences to: