We have been providing to MEW since 3 years. These facilities typically include power generation installations of various types and sizes for power generation. we also maintain as a part of these contracts. It has, therefore, been a natural extension of our business to provide Operation and Maintenance services directly to power plant and the power utility market.
Knowledge of design and engineering process provides O&M personnel with greater insight into product operation, leading to more effective problem identification and resolution, thus saving time and cost.
We offers a range of contract possibilities for key power generation facilities associated with various levels of service. The most comprehensive service level involves the provision of Integrated Operation & Maintenance services, which means carrying out a tailor-made A-Z approach for the prospective clients.
We provide a Integrated Operation and Maintenance Concept:
- Operating plants in a safe, compliant and efficient Manner
- Developing and implementing formal procedural, maintenance, environmental and safety management programs
- Maintaining overall care and control of the plant and site Advising and recommending tooling and inventory requirements
- Recommending procedural changes, when necessary, to improve operation
- Responding and adjusting to changing operating conditions
- Significantly reduces management time input.
- Allows for a multi-level independent maintenance review, followed by clear interfaces
- QHSE management.
- Reliability and availability.
- Plant integrity.
- Production objectives.
- Cost Reduction.